USA's cigar.land

USA

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cigars are one of my really huge passions. They are a good companion for me at home and at work. I've said to me: If you work long and hard, you have the right to do a good chill-out. For this I have

But the most cigars I have in my Swiss cigar bunker... here they have silence and are aging perfectly...

Help! A Punch Poderosos ER 2009 Suiza stalagmite is growing, until under the ceiling of my office!

But the most cigars I have in my Swiss cigar bunker... here they have silence and are aging perfectly...

BEAUTIFUL.......

Just spent my entire evening reading through this year. Hopefully when I wake up my jaw will find its way up from the floor. Absolutely stunning collection. If I were to dream a collection I can only hope it would turn out this beautiful! Love the updated posts as well! Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've only been a member here for a few weeks and came across this thread by clicking on View New Content, and I've now spent close to 2 hours of my work day looking at the astonishing collection posted here. Thanks for collecting, thanks for posting pictures of your collection and thank you for posting your tasting notes. As many others have said, this is unbelievable.

My wife is tolerant of my smoking and buying Cuban cigars, but occasionally comments negatively on how many boxes I have, or how much time I spend at LCDH in Montreal. When I showed her some pictures of this massive collection I was hoping that she would say something such as "Well I guess you don't have that many". Instead she barked "Don't you get any ideas now!"

Urs, you are the most passionate collector I have come across. The fact that you are willing to share with others who enjoy what you collect is a blessing for all of the members of this site. And the thing that sticks out foremost in my mind is your analogy to someone who collects postage stamps, who obviously collects simply for the purpose of having them. You, sir, are like a stamp collector who sticks some of the stamps on an envelope and sends it off in the mail! You actually smoke your treasures, and obviously enjoy your cigars for what they are. And after you mentioned that you like wine, I actually laughed out loud when you then posted some pics of your wine collection. Well done sir!

EMOPOzYouDaMan.gif

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...