People experienced in online retailers

A lot of nice members have already been very helpful and I thank everyone for your concerns! I'm sure you guys are trying to help.

I was really trying to do a "background check" because this particular vendor has a specific box that I was interested in. I am probably one of the last person in this forum to save a couple (sometimes even dozens) of dollars per stick just to save money and jeopardizing quality. As I said Rob is still my go to when it comes to cigars: he has the best prices (in general), best quality, best customer service, etc. Bear in mind I've been a member of FOH since 2006 and buying from him ever since.

Once again I appreciate everyone's help!

A lot of nice members have already been very helpful and I thank everyone for your concerns! I'm sure you guys are trying to help.

I was really trying to do a "background check" because this particular vendor has a specific box that I was interested in. I am probably one of the last person in this forum to save a couple (sometimes even dozens) of dollars per stick just to save money and jeopardizing quality. As I said Rob is still my go to when it comes to cigars: he has the best prices (in general), best quality, best customer service, etc.

Once again I appreciate everyone's help!

Sounds like the issue has been addressed, and is closed... Might as well lock it up!!!