Tapatalk HD for iPad... Anybody use it?

Sort and sweet, anybody use the above app for browsing this forum over the standard Tapatalk app for the iPad? Was wondering what difference it made to the overall forum experience....

Thanks in advance.

Stevie

And while we are on this topic, can someone explain why any Tapatalk is better to view the FOH than just Safari on the iPad?

I checked out the previews for the app but didnt get why another app would be anybetter than just using my iPad browser.

(so I didnt download it) My forum experience is great without an app.

So why do you guys use one? Thanks.

And while we are on this topic, can someone explain why any Tapatalk is better to view the FOH than just Safari on the iPad?

I checked out the previews for the app but didnt get why another app would be anybetter than just using my iPad browser.

The FOH forum experience without a forum supporting app is fantastic, I think you have misinterpreted my inquiry, Tapatalk itself is a great app but its main use is to manage several of your forum memberships in one centralised app. That's it.

I will say again that FOH is the best forum I've ever been a member of, and do not feel it needs supported by an app, but I am of the opinion Tapatalk is a great app which I'm sure many of the members here will attest to, and its great for managing all forum subscriptions in one place.

All I wanted to know is what the difference is between the standard and HD iPad versions.

Sorry, I did understand your post (difference between the standard and HD iPad versions) but I was just wondering why you even used the standard version. Your last post explained it. Since I dont belong to a number of forums I guess its not something I need.

Thanks, my question was answered!

Before the overhaul of the FOH website, posting and replying sometimes "froze" the reply window and you had to close Safari and come back to solve the problem. So in those instances, I used to use Tappatalk because it was bug free, as far as I could tell.

But now that the new website is here, I never use Tappatalk as I never have problems posting or replying.

So unless you have a lot of forums you visit each day and you want an app that can handle all of them at once, I don't see the reason why to get the app.

One of the big advantages is for posting photos. With Tapatalk it's a one step process. But other than that I can't think of any other advantages.