CUNTINT

Checked your junk mail too?

Nothing in there

Try registering again. I had to register a few times before it worked. I registered in december, went to login and had to register again.

I have, first registered when i joined FoH in december then forgot about it, then tried again the other day

i dont think they are manually reviewed as i signed up and within seconds i was in.

One thing about rob's picks... it'd be great to know which brand they are as several brands have petit coronas... among other vitolas

When did Rob's picks of the month start appearing at the bottom of the price list, or have I just not noticed that till now?

Thanks for pointing that out, never noticed it before.

Not sure what you are looking at Vcool as he mentions what boxes are good for this month. Wish he would say which month so we know if it is current.

On the *****int list at the bottom there is Rob's Picks of the Month and one of them is "PETIT CORONAS 25'S (BOX)" now I suspect these are Bolivars but... it doesnt really say

Ok, I see what you mean now. Missed that when I looked at the list.

On the *****int list at the bottom there is Rob's Picks of the Month and one of them is "PETIT CORONAS 25'S (BOX)" now I suspect these are Bolivars but... it doesnt really say

That would be my guess as well since they are both priced the same. Didn't see another PC priced at the Pick of the month price.

Kind of unrelated and a total newb question, but do I have anything to be afraid of registering all my personal info on ****INT? I'm in southern California (Santa Barbara), and the back of my mind is just worried that some day ATF or some other @$$holes are going to come bashing through my front door looking for contrabando cubano...

Kind of unrelated and a total newb question, but do I have anything to be afraid of registering all my personal info on ****INT? I'm in southern California (Santa Barbara), and the back of my mind is just worried that some day ATF or some other @$$holes are going to come bashing through my front door looking for contrabando cubano...

You don't need to worry until you get "THE LETTER" LOL