What are you up to this weekend?

Gym Saturday morning and brunch with the family then have Members seats to the Big Bash 20/20 grand final at the WACA. Perth Scorchers V Brisbane Heat Saturday night. Should be a cracker of a game. Many beers and probably a few rums along the way.

Maybe a Part Lusitania to celebrate the Scorchers victory!

The wife is taking a couple of her girl friends to our beach house for a 3 day weekend. I will be doing whatever I want to do, spotlight.gif including smoking some very nice cc's in my leather chair, drinking some fine rum and old whiskey, and watching the NFL playoff games.

Weather will be sunny with highs in the mid 50's for the whole weekend. So tired of cloudy, rainy weather, so it is setting up to be a pretty nice weekend.

Assuming I have not died from the current 46 degree heat (Sydney Summer record). I will be helping out with the sick 1yr son while trying to keep the 6yr girl from getting too bored / jealous.

Sat will need to make some space for the new fridge coming to the house. Wife has been wanting this bigger appliance for awhile.

Sun - I am hoping that I get sometime to get some quality Father to Kids time.

Saturday visit of tobacconist on the Amalfitan Coast and Napoli for finding sponsor for the VII AMICIgar Day.

Going to eat a great pizza at Di Matteo ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/PIZZERIA-DI-MATTEO/391814210598 ) or to La Notizia http://www.enzococcia.it/pizzeria_la_notizia.html

Sunday, must loose the extra weight due to the double pizza I will eat so I will participate at the San Antonio Abate ( Napoli ) 10 km running. Target less than 55 minutes :-)

Enjoying an EKO, ready to set up in front of the tv for the rest of the day watching the aussies thump the sri lankans...mmm! All out for 74

74!!!

Mow the lawn, drown those sorrows and enjoy some fine CC's

Blimey, that was a low scoring match..Bad pitch?

Meanwhile, we will be enjoying the luxury of our friends appartment in Zug, Switzerland.

After living in a van for so long, this is like winning the lottery!

It's already started well, as I met Smokingpeace from this forum for a smoke in Zurich yeaterday. Great to meat another member, and make a new friend.

It's picture postcard beautiful here at the mo, a couple of days of snow have made the place even prettier, with the temp around 0.

SO, some hiking will be the mission for the weekend, and maybe the luxury of smoking a 520 given to me by another new friend...or maybe an LGC no 2..choices, choices...

img7173w.jpg

Just got home from the nets( Cricket) with one of my best mates, no protection, beer, cigars, pain and laughter . We have about a 100 cricket balls, six stichers of course. Some days I come home looking like a peperoni pizza, covered in bruises. A few hours work in the morning and then hit the estuary for crab in the afternoon.

Sunday, Perth boys at the Avairy, can't wait.

Day is starting out fantastic!! 5 am... bolted upright in bed and thought about box in a closet where I was doing some stuff and sure enough found a very special ring that I lost a month ago!

Heading up north around noon today with my daughter to entertain a house full of guests and plan to celebrate with great cigars and bevs!

I will watch the NFL playoffs even though my Texans gave up last week. It's cold out, but I keep threatening to take my boy to the beach because that's what we like to do. Ill let him run and dig holes while I smoke my stogie. Have a great weekend everyone and may all your cigar wishes come true.

Checking out a school for my daughter's eventual move into first grade, then taking her skiing for the afternoon. Nothing beats skiing with your four year old daughter who is grinning ear to ear!

Will be working Saturday. Sunday, my brother will have the car and I will be home with plenty of snacks, supplies, DVD's - and CIGARS!!!! wink2.gif

My weekend is getting ready to start right now and it's going to be a busy one. It's nearly ten o'clock in the AM here in Northern California. I'm about to leave to go and open up the lounge I work at. Friday is the one day shift I work each week. It's often rather busy from lunch time on. People often start their weekend a bit early, and by happy hour we usually have a good crowd. Not sure yet what time I get off work tonight.

I will be up early in the morning on Saturday watching the English Premier league, then it's off to the shop I work at every Saturday, and then back to the lounge on Saturday night till close. I will be up early again come Sunday morning watching some more football English style, and then , even though I almost always have Suday off, it's back to open up the lounge for a full day of back to back NFL conference championship games. I'm in Northern California so people are really pumped to see the Niners make it to the superbowl again. I'm more concerned about if Chelsea is going to be able to get three points against the Gunners.

I just had my uncle's funeral. I'm in no way sad, since I am happy that he is no longer suffering. It also got the family together, which is wonderful, While I wish it would be under different circumstances, at least he brought everyone together.

After an urgent care visit, an ambulance ride, and an ER stint, I will be on baby watch the rest of this long weekend - my little one came down with pneumonia :(

Not a lot. My wife has been in Sydney looking after her elderly parents for the past week and a half and I'm off work because of my bad heal (looks like the other heal is going now too). But have my Havanas and some drinks.

This week just had baby shower #2 since my wife and I are from opposite sides of the state her mom threw one last week, my moms turn this week. Just relaxing now with a PSD4, my first daughter will be here in 4 weeks, so I gotta get in this time while I have it. Then Sunday playoff football what else does one need.