I'm leavin' on a jet plane...

From tomorrow I'll be off on vacation in Malaysia for 2 weeks! 2thumbs.gif

Will only have limited internet access until I set up an account over there... knowing Rob, he'll put something I want on special while I'm gone... dry.png

Everyone stay safe and I'll see you in 2 weeks!!

Do you happen to know when you'll be back again.

Oh Fuzz I hate to see you go.

Are all your bags packed and are you ready to go.

Hey you aren't standing outside my door are you.

Do you happen to know when you'll be back again.

Oh Fuzz I hate to see you go.

Are all your bags packed and are you ready to go.

Hey you aren't standing outside my door are you.

blink.png Note to self: do not let Warren ever find out where you live... tongue.png

Which one was Fuzz again?thinking.gif

Short and fat Asian... also a cheap bugger. Ring any bells?

Flew in last night and hoo-boy! I tend to forget just how humid it gets here, about 85% last night. Today it is around 90%-94%, though it is a lot cooler than Sydney. Guess I chose the right time to fly out!

FIxed up my internet, but reception ain't too crash hot. Will drop in from time to time when I get a chance.

Zinzan, yeah I'll be pretty busy visiting relatives and setting up my apartment here in Shah Alam. Will let you guys know when I'm free for a catch up with the Malaysian FOH gang.

It's coming along nicely. The ceiling and light fixtures were installed and completed late last year, and the curtains about a week ago. Still a bit spartan as I only have 2 couches, a dining table and chairs, a fridge, 3 beds and one closet. Will be heading to Ikea to pick up some more furniture! lol3.gif

The place I bought is called Serai Saujana, next to the Saujana golf resort. Will post a few pics when I get a chance. From the looks of it, Hijuana Saujana is just down the road from me on the other side of the golf resort. Sometime I think I made the mistake of taking this condo. 2900sqm is bloody huge! (I take up one corner of the building on my floor) I may sell this one, if the price is right, and get something a bit under 2000smq.

Besides that, it seems to be a nice area but the strata and other tenants are beginning to test my patience. Only 45% pay their levies on time, or at all. Had the cops come out last year to confiscate the contents of somebody's apartment for non-payment of levies.

The area is pretty nice but the evening traffic is atrocious there, mornin not too bad. There's a bar nearby at The Saujana called the RP. Its not bad used to be a quite a pick up joint now its toned down quite a lot. Its still quite pricey though. There's number of decent restaurants around the area, I'm very familiar with the area. Let me know if you need any tips or anything like that.

Will have some spare time next week to meet up with you guys if you're available. Will give you guys a few days notice.

Jase, more than happy for you to pay some of my bills to speed up the furbishing of the apartment! innocent.gif

Here are pics of the living/dining room now with the new ceiling and lights.

post-1537-0-27147400-1358775483_thumb.jp

post-1537-0-13306500-1358775653_thumb.jp

The view from the balcony.

post-1537-0-18885400-1358775904_thumb.jp