24 Hours on Grand Cayman

So its been a bit more than 24 hours on the island.

Im not sure what freaks me out more, driving on the left side of the road, or from the right side of the car. What a wicked combo.

Found one of the few indoor smoking spots here, the Havana Club. Not a super impressive humidor, but some decent sticks. More importantly, they serve Cerveza Cristal and they welcome brown bagging - its really more of a bar than a cigar lounge, but it works.

Smoked an Epi 1 that was oh so good.

Made it through 24 hours and one hellish first day of work.

So its been a bit more than 24 hours on the island.

Im not sure what freaks me out more, driving on the left side of the road, or from the right side of the car. What a wicked combo.

Found one of the few indoor smoking spots here, the Havana Club. Not a super impressive humidor, but some decent sticks. More importantly, they serve Cerveza Cristal and they welcome brown bagging - its really more of a bar than a cigar lounge, but it works.

Smoked an Epi 1 that was oh so good.

Made it through 24 hours and one hellish first day of work.

You will probably find yourself getting into the wrong side of the car quite often. I have been driving in Jamaica for about 5 years now and still catch myself doing it sometimes.

Hey brother,

Sounds like a fun adventure, island-hopping to the next place to live! smile.png

The owner of Havana Club (Roper) is a great guy... he was at the Partagas Festival last November and I chatted with him awhile. I can't remember all the details, but he did say his current project is to build out a nicer smoking lounge. I can't remember if he just finished it, if that is what's going on currently, or if it will be starting soon.

And pulling up his website, it shows 2 locations:

HAVANA CLUB CIGARS & SOUVENIRS:

WEST SHORE Shop (in the Pink Plaza)

508 West Bay Road

Seven Mile Beach

Grand Cayman

Cayman Island BWI

Tel: 345 946 0523

HAVANA CLUB CIGARS LOUNGE

Located at Regency Court. 672 West Bay Road

Seven Mile Beach

Grand Cayman.

Cayman Island BWI

Tel: 345 945 5391

Aloha

Hey brother,

Sounds like a fun adventure, island-hopping to the next place to live! smile.png

The owner of Havana Club (Roper) is a great guy... he was at the Partagas Festival last November and I chatted with him awhile. I can't remember all the details, but he did say his current project is to build out a nicer smoking lounge. I can't remember if he just finished it, if that is what's going on currently, or if it will be starting soon.

And pulling up his website, it shows 2 locations:

HAVANA CLUB CIGARS & SOUVENIRS:

WEST SHORE Shop (in the Pink Plaza)

508 West Bay Road

Seven Mile Beach

Grand Cayman

Cayman Island BWI

Tel: 345 946 0523

HAVANA CLUB CIGARS LOUNGE

Located at Regency Court. 672 West Bay Road

Seven Mile Beach

Grand Cayman.

Cayman Island BWI

Tel: 345 945 5391

Aloha

Was that the Fabio looking guy at the Nacional? I forgot his name...