Cigar Exoneration

Mike & Cohiba007, I have you on a PLPC. My 2009 cab is smoking pretty much "on" at the moment. Have big hopes on my 2010 PSP box in the locker, that's a few years down the road.

I have a beautiful HQ box of Monte 2 from Prez, but the things are so damn hit or miss I'm not even going to attempt and have this box prove anything. When on, its like smoking a sweet milk chocolate coffee shake, taste so good it's like i want to eat the mofo. When off, it can be either tasteless or bitter and sour. What gives... PM's incoming.

Mike, I may have you on epic HQ RASS and really stellar PSP Monte 2's.

Steve, I got ya on PSP Lusi's if you wish (Frank, Stephen, and I did a box split on an awesome PSP box), as well as customs - something we can perhaps kick over at the Montreal herf (or ship?).

My kickers?

Cohiba Siglo VI's

Bolivar (anything besides Simones or Gold Medals)

Por Larranaga

Juan Lopez

Cohiba Siglo VI's - had tons, nothing older than 6 years though, but while I love my CoRo, Siglo IV's, and Lanceros, among other Cohiba goodies, the Siglo VI's to me have just aways seemed like barely fragrant hot air. Just no body or flavour depth to them.

That, and I've had nothing stellar from Bolivar aside from the Simones or Gold Medals (other Boli's just befuddle me), and nothing good from PL aside from regional releases and one nice box of Montecarlos (though I do have an HQ cab of PLPC sitting and waiting for me). Juan Lopez - nothing decent from there, ever, that I can recollect, even going back to the mid-/late-90's; nothing from that marca that I enjoyed.

Steve, I got ya on PSP Lusi's if you wish (Frank, Stephen, and I did a box split on an awesome PSP box), as well as customs - something we can perhaps kick over at the Montreal herf (or ship?).

My kickers?

Cohiba Siglo VI's

Por Larranaga

Juan Lopez

I have a handful of INSANE 05 bpcs. Ill ear mark one for the MTL herf.

My kickers?

Cohiba Siglo VI's

Por Larranaga

Juan Lopez

Cohiba Siglo VI's - had tons, nothing older than 6 years though, but while I love my CoRo, Siglo IV's, and Lanceros, among other Cohiba goodies, the Siglo VI's to me have just aways seemed like barely fragrant hot air. Just no body or flavour depth to them.

That, and I've had nothing stellar from Bolivar aside from the Simones or Gold Medals (other Boli's just befuddle me), and nothing good from PL aside from regional releases and one nice box of Montecarlos (though I do have an HQ cab of PLPC sitting and waiting for me). Juan Lopez - nothing decent from there, ever, that I can recollect, even going back to the mid-/late-90's; nothing from that marca that I enjoyed.

Keith, I am going to try my best with a Juan Lopez sampler...some bolis may find there way too. PM coming

Again these are much better with a few years on them, Pilgrims.

Ok thanks - I have some of the Robustos (name escapes me) so will try to leave them, I want to like them but haven't yet

I have a handful of INSANE 05 bpcs. Ill ear mark one for the MTL herf.

Sounds great. Let me know what you'd like to trade for, how many sticks, etc., and I'll swap ya at the herf then.

gotcha on the Sig VI Keith. I think I have one or two kicking around.......smile.png

Cool. Thx. Again, let me know what sounds good by you, and I'll bring stuff up for our end-of-the-month brainstorming session (if Frank has PM/e-mailed you on that yet, and if that date works for you).

Keith, I am going to try my best with a Juan Lopez sampler...some bolis may find there way too. PM coming

PM sent back. Thx Mike.