The one Cigar person in the cigar world you would like to have dinner with?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Monica Lewinsky qualify? I mean she'd have some interesting things to say about cigars! I kid, i kid.... king.gif

I'd have a 3-way tie between:

* El Pres + gang (cos its gonna be a night regardless of the day of the week, weather etc)

* Nino (seems interesting, is retired from the same profession i'm in + i love hearing about the way flying used to be)

* J. Drew (seems like a character, i'm a fan of his cigars and having dinner is about the only way you can get them!)

Does Monica Lewinsky qualify? I mean she'd have some interesting things to say about cigars! I kid, i kid.... king.gif

I'd have a 3-way tie between:

* El Pres + gang (cos its gonna be a night regardless of the day of the week, weather etc)

* Nino (seems interesting, is retired from the same profession i'm in + i love hearing about the way flying used to be)

* J. Drew (seems like a character, i'm a fan of his cigars and having dinner is about the only way you can get them!)

First time reading your post I missed the word "tie"... otherwise that would have been awkward to say the least... covereyes.giftongue.png

Dinner with Rob & crew would be tops. Would like Guy and Trevor there too. Lucky to have had dinner with Lisa when she was in Ny (with chenman and Gordon). I would have to next put together a helluva FOH table, requesting for David to host a meatscape, and sharing a table with Chenman, Bart, Gordon, Franks, Dbone, Brutus, Colt, Bassman, perfectform, the list can go on... while we roast our guest of the evening Ray with big fat LE's!

Smoking with friends is a passion. Finding new friends via the experience of smoking a cigar is nothing short of a blessing.

I would be honored by smoking with anyone on this site. I don't believe in golden tongued gurus and have little interest in celebrities. My feet are here in the dirt with my friends... I would rather smoke with one of you guys than just about anyone on any "A" list, cigar "A" list or otherwise. The "A" list mentality goes against just about everything I believe in.

Great people smoke cigars. There are some turds out there as well but that's life. I would be proud to have a smoke with any of you!

Cheers! -Ray

Thats all anyone could ask for... Cheers Mate

A round table of these guys and a few bottles of 25 El Dorado rum...

• JOHN F. KENNEDY - Political
  • MICHAEL JORDAN - Sports
  • ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER -Actor
  • ZINO DAVIDOFF"If your wife doesn't like the aroma of your cigar, change your wife," - Cigar Connoisseur
  • BILL COSBY - Comdey

Good mix of conversation.

Watching FOHers attempt to ride Ray's mini-ponies would probably be a highlight of my life.

Ken. If that isn't Fat Bastard motivation, I don't know what is....

... note to self! Kommie is off the "A" list!!! -LOL

While you guys(gals) would likely laugh yourself silly, as mini horses are just that, silly, some of my best smokin' times is with my minis. They provide a soothing crunching sound while they masticate, they come over for a scratch on the neck now and again and they never complain if you flick your ash on the ground they walk. After breakfast they might even sneak up to steal a "toke" on your stogie!

On the other hand, horses are "chick" magnets! Nothin' like watchin' hot babes wash your horses!!!

...okay... overheated 9 year olds!!! -LOL

post-79-0-13885900-1357754496_thumb.jpg

Clip and clean day, at the MiniBar Ranch!

-Piggy

I would have to say either Simon Chase, and/or any of the Cuban master blenders/rollers from different factories. Love to better understand the history as well as the knowledge of what it takes to create different brands, sizes, etc.

One day my friend ,maybe we could have a whip round and get you over for the "Havanathon " this October ,I wholeheartedly agree with what you said ,it is a difficult question to answer unequivocally,there are so many people that spring to mind ,but there's nothing wrong in playing in the Dirt

Cheers Steve

It is definitely on my list of must do's Steve. Many people came to mind when I first thought about this and you and all my extended Ozbourne family were in my thoughts. I think about you guys often.

I want to thank the many of you that have thought about me. I love you guys (gals). FoH is an extended family to me. You honor me by thinking of me. I really mean it when I say there are "no better people to share my time with" than the members here.

-Ray

Ayala did you just put this post up to see how many free meals you could get in case you get thrown out of your house?

Not a bad plan now that I think about it!

Funny stuff!

Definitively Ken is on my lst ..... hopefully next May 2014 unless you come to Avellino earlier :-)