Christmas Season Operations at Czars......there are none :-)

I am sure we are all looking foreard to a break. God knows Di, Smithy and I are shead.gif

Once we finish processing the last of our orders tomorrow morning (Friday 20th local time), I will pull

the plug on Di's computer, shut down mine, take the phone off Smithy and take them up to the deck for a Christmas BBQ lunch where we exchange presents and let our hair down. lol3.gif

We will be away until the Monday 7th of January. One day to catch up so operational by the 8th.

All orders out of Oz will be shipped tomorrow. All orders out of SW and HK are in the process of being prepped and shipped over the next few days. For orders with tracking numbers you will likely need to wait until the 7th but hopefully they will be arriving by or before that time (dependent on where they are coming from) ok.gif

So hold your e-mails until the 7th. At an average of 150 e-mails/Pm's a day to Di and myself I will delete all e-mails received from midday tomorrow to the 7th as it will be impossible to catch up.

If you are concerned about anything, think twice about how urgent it really is and them PM me if needed.

I will be around on the forum during the break but will not be in the office party.gif

Have a great Christmas and a magnificent New Year!!!!1

El Pres.