Bolivar Britanicas

The RA Petit Belicoso is a good smoke, though I wish it were a full-length belicoso. Loose draw as well though. Prefer them over the Britanicas.

Had one of each so far - greatly prefer the RA over the Britanicas. The Punch are just stupidly priced so I refuse to pick up a box ;)

Smoked the Britanicas this afternoon, not a bad cigar but not special either, seemed young but not particularly strong, my expectations wouldn't run to a box purchase. Like the vitola though. Experience was enhanced by the hospitality of the guys at Cuban Cigar Club in Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK. Thoroughly recommended as a place to pass a couple of hours in good company!

Had the RA Petit Belicosos over Christmas. It was excellent, bought a few more to share with friends. Recognizable RA profile, complex and medium-full.

Experience was enhanced by the hospitality of the guys at Cuban Cigar Club in Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK. Thoroughly recommended as a place to pass a couple of hours in good company!

x2 wonderful place, getting some excellent talk about the place, down to earth customers and staff. A cigar lounge for cigar smokers!

I had the Punch Medallion de Oro (?) at the release last summer and recall liking it but this was after crossing the Atlantic, going almost straight from Heathrow to the Langham and washing it down with unlimited champagne and Dalmore 18 year old malt. I have another to try once it gets warmer (6 months from now?).

Smoked the Britanicas this afternoon, not a bad cigar but not special either, seemed young but not particularly strong, my expectations wouldn't run to a box purchase. Like the vitola though. Experience was enhanced by the hospitality of the guys at Cuban Cigar Club in Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK. Thoroughly recommended as a place to pass a couple of hours in good company!

Had the RA Petit Belicosos over Christmas. It was excellent, bought a few more to share with friends. Recognizable RA profile, complex and medium-full.

Yep, I was there before they started on the cigar lounge, nice friendly folk, and some good cigars

This was a review of epic proportion! Bravo to CQ for fighting the elements in order to achieve this!

Best,

Michel

Figjting the elements? I see leaves in trees and no snow, what elements ;) seriously, great review. It looks like a great cigar but your review kind of put a break on my desire to buy sone, for now.