O Canada

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another for next year??!?! Hell, I'm ready for another in two weeks, let alone next year. I'd have to say though, it was nice to just come to this and unwind after a crazy couple of months for me. Like others have said, hats off and kudos to Frank and Tom for organizing this one. Frank and Stephen and myself did a bit of organizing with some previous get togethers at The Drake and the like (this makes for what, 4 decent herfs in the last year or so now?) But fellas, you sure hit it out of the ballpark with this one.

Now, that said.....

I've had the chance to look through this thread, and Tony's thread with all the pictures (the "bringing sexy back" thread)....

What I have to say is this....

AGAIN, WHO THE HELL LET ME DRINK THAT MUCH RUM AND TEQUILA??!?!?!

Man, Frank, between your photos, and some of Tony's photos, there's almost enough evidence there to have me committed. Here I am, tastefully showing some of these photos earlier this evening to the Mrs., and we're both laughing at Frank's photo of "praying to the cigar band jar" or whatever that was with me and Tom (talk about a CLASSIC instance of impeccable timing in taking a photo - looks freakin' hilarious, so different from what we were actually talking about....I think). So then we move down to the Keith-as-a-drag-queen-in-head-dress photo. All I could say to the Mrs. was (of course, after her seeing the pics of chica who was the entertainment for the night), "I'm sorry but I don't remember that - I told you I had no idea how I came home with sparklies in my teeth." :D;)

Nah, all kidding aside, it was an awesome night. It was great for us to have the chance to entertain Rob in our "own backyard", for him to enjoy some Canadian hospitality here. He and I had the chance to throttle around town for the afternoon on the Sunday as well, and have a late lunch and drinks and cigars with a few others as well that afternoon too, and some sober afterthought with these gents of the evening before ("So, how much did you spend?" "I don't know - how many drinks did I have?" "Where the hell did this cell phone come from??" "So HOW MUCH EXACTLY should the evening entertainment cost in this town????")

What a great night.

Rob, anytime you come back, we'll make it worth your while again. :party:

To the Mambo Lounge staff, thanks for an impeccable night. :clap:

Frank, Tom, Stephen, let's do it again in another few weeks. :rolleyes:

And to the Park Hyatt staff.....sorry 'bout your lobby bathroom. :covermouth: