Humidor pics

Truly impressive. A real labor of love. I'm envious. Good luck filling her up. I should be fun.

Brandon,

VERY NICE SETUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the end, how much did you end up spending on materials?

And by the way, since your from Louisiana...is it safe to assume your a LSU fan? 'Bama Alum here. The LSU vs Bama game this year is going to be like a knife fight in a ditch. Can't wait. Winner goes on to win the SEC Crown (And BCS???)

Happy smoking my fellow Brother of the Leaf!

Brandon,

VERY NICE SETUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the end, how much did you end up spending on materials?

And by the way, since your from Louisiana...is it safe to assume your a LSU fan? 'Bama Alum here. The LSU vs Bama game this year is going to be like a knife fight in a ditch. Can't wait. Winner goes on to win the SEC Crown (And BCS???)

Happy smoking my fellow Brother of the Leaf!

Man, i dont even know exact numbers. I didnt keep track. I wanna say around $5k give or take a few bucks. Its well worth every penny though. Very easy to maintain. I thought it was gonna be like caring for a new born baby LOL

Definitely an LSU fan here! That game IS gonna be a good one. Im still not a big fan of LSU's starting QB Jordan Jefferson. Even though hes from the same town as me, im not a big fan of his at all. To many stupid mistakes last year. Hopefully hes matured alot more this year. If your Tide beat us this year, its because of our QB LOL I'll be sure to hunt you down on here, come November 5th!