Tatuaje Anarchy - photography

If I was to describe Tatuaje ‘Anarchy’ smoking experience in one word, I would call it – chocolate. Throughout first two thirds if felt like I was eating a dark chocolate bar. I have yet to smoke a cigar which had such pronounced flavor. To keep up the excitement level, I have continued to rinse my palate with plain water only to be smacked with the dark chocolate again, and again. Other flavors that I have noticed throughout the cigar were: wood, espresso, leather, mild spice, and coffee. One should also appreciate the pigtail cap and Salomon / baseball bat look alike vitola shape.

As for as the ‘Anarchy’ project itself, Abe ‘Ming’ Dababneh took it to another marketing level. There are tons of good quality cigars out on the market but some fail to shine due to lack of creative marketing campaigns. There was an abundance of innovation in collaboration between Abe ‘Ming’ Dababneh and Tatuaje’s Pete Johnson. We have now seen a numerous B&M anniversary releases. Some are very successful, some are less but overall, I have been very pleased with the final product hitting the market.

To view more photographs, check out Cigarphoto.net

DSC_7137-Edit.jpg